Author Topic: Playscale Polymer Clay Food 101  (Read 3022 times)

Offline Star

• N00b
Playscale Polymer Clay Food 101
« on: December 01, 2011, 12:48:15 AM »
Alright I want to do a class on playscale food basics in polymer clay. We will be making cookies! I will show you how to go from basic sugar cookies to peanut butter, chocolate chip, and chocolate chunk. All you need is a beige colour polymer clay, chocolate colour polymer clay, artist pastels, sand paper, aluminum foil, tooth picks, and a fluffy paint brush dedicated to your polymer clay. If you are interested say aye, then i will pick a time and date.
 :artistic:

Offline vanessa

• Swapers
  • I wish I was as swag as my avatar...
    • Etheria Dolls
Re: Playscale Polymer Clay Food 101
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 10:37:04 AM »
Aye! Sign me up! I just bought a whole bunch of polyclay and am really excited to learn, so  perfect timing. And I thought your cookies turned out smashingly well!

Offline Linsilee

• Swapers
  • Formly known as Moonwillow
    • Moon Realm
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 02:22:07 PM »
I want to join this. Woohoo!

Offline Linnzy

• Swapers
  • In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 02:45:36 PM »
aye
Credendo Vides - By Beiliving, you'll see! - The Voyage of the Unicorn

Offline Valkyrie

• Administrator
  • Ruler of all I survey
    • Dolls-n-Daggers
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 04:33:26 PM »
Alright I want to do a class on playscale food basics in polymer clay. We will be making cookies! I will show you how to go from basic sugar cookies to peanut butter, chocolate chip, and chocolate chunk. All you need is a beige colour polymer clay, chocolate colour polymer clay, artist pastels, sand paper, aluminum foil, tooth picks, and a fluffy paint brush dedicated to your polymer clay. If you are interested say aye, then i will pick a time and date.
 :artistic:

:woohoo: HEE!! VERY cool!! :woohoo:
That which does not kill me - has made a grave tactical error - Jerry Pournelle

Offline security16

• Swapers
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 09:37:07 AM »
I'm in depending on when it is

Offline Star

• N00b
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 01:08:01 AM »
aside from Linnzy and Security nobody has put what times they are available over here http://www.dolls-n-daggers.com/Dolls/Forum/index.php?topic=1807.15
Please do so so that I know when to have it.

Offline security16

• Swapers
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 05:50:20 AM »
The great thing about these is if we're not here we can always come back to the thread and check it out :grin1:

Offline Star

• N00b
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 08:26:47 PM »
How does 10pm EST sound to everyone?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:30:19 PM by Star »

Offline partydolly

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 09:49:41 PM »
 :happy: I'll check in, and do it, if I am still up. I'm not sure I have the right supplies though.  :happy:

Offline Star

• N00b
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 11:20:41 PM »
Not sure what day yet x.x I have the photos taken.

Offline vanessa

• Swapers
  • I wish I was as swag as my avatar...
    • Etheria Dolls
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 07:28:44 AM »
My schedule is so nuts this month, I will have to be one of the people who reads the thread when they can. I visited the schedule page, and there was no good time for me to sign up, between all the stuff I have to do around the house, and this being our insanely busy time of year at work, not to mention my daughter's social life, for which she needs a chauffeur/seamstress/drycleaner/therapist.  :laugh1:    Oh, to be 14 again, and my biggest problem is that there are too many boys with a crush on me.

Offline Linsilee

• Swapers
  • Formly known as Moonwillow
    • Moon Realm
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 08:18:32 AM »
I really would like to do this class, but like Vanessa stated, this month has suddenly become crazy for me and on top of it I have a stupid cold. I think the worse of it is over I hope. I have company staying with me until Dec 29th. If you do start the class soon, it will be a hit or miss for me on time being able to devote to it but I will do my best. I did purchase the two colors for the clay you suggested. I still have to see if I have the pastel chalks.  I thought I has some but can't find it yet. You are talking about the non-oil based kind right? I am not sure what you mean by fluffy paint brush. Do you mean a well worn brush or do you mean something like a fan brush? As for all the other supplies I have those already. I can normally attend classes anything from 12 pm to 9 pm EST, but this does depend on how I am feeling too. If it is possible to wait until after Dec 29th, it would be better for me, but if not, I will try to do my best with keeping up with the class.

Offline Star

• N00b
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 10:35:49 AM »
I really would like to do this class, but like Vanessa stated, this month has suddenly become crazy for me and on top of it I have a stupid cold. I think the worse of it is over I hope. I have company staying with me until Dec 29th. If you do start the class soon, it will be a hit or miss for me on time being able to devote to it but I will do my best. I did purchase the two colors for the clay you suggested. I still have to see if I have the pastel chalks.  I thought I has some but can't find it yet. You are talking about the non-oil based kind right? I am not sure what you mean by fluffy paint brush. Do you mean a well worn brush or do you mean something like a fan brush? As for all the other supplies I have those already. I can normally attend classes anything from 12 pm to 9 pm EST, but this does depend on how I am feeling too. If it is possible to wait until after Dec 29th, it would be better for me, but if not, I will try to do my best with keeping up with the class.